Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hats Full of Feels

I have heard of people who wear their hearts on their sleeves. But most of my feelings are in my head. So I wear them on my head. Like a hat.

My happy hat fits just right, and works well with anything and everything.

My contented hat shades my eyes for a perfect nap.

My angry hat is so tight I often can't get it off my head.

My sadness hat is too floppy and it lets in ALL the rain.

I discovered I own two worry hats.
   One is too loose and threatens to blow off in the slightest breeze.
   The other isn't on my head, it's being twisted into new shapes in my hands.

My envy hat THINKS its a little faded and threadbare.

My fear hat sits like an eyeless ghost-sheet, potential walls at every turn.

My excited hat holds the trophy-pins for each adventure and story.

My frustration hat is usually on the floor having been thrown there and stomped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment