Thursday, August 13, 2015

Screwing Around vs. SCIENCE

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. --Adam Savage


This quote is largely the base for why I always have a place to write things down some where in arms reach. I have weird thoughts. I think of a quote or a scripture and a connection or context and I have at hand the tools to capture create it.

Are u a success? Write it down.
  Leave behind a record of how you got there and let others follow your method.
Are u a failure?  Write it down.
  Leave behind a record of how u got into the mess and your signs will lead u back out again. And so others will not make the mistakes u did.

I have not failed 10,000 times. I just know 10,000 things that don't work. 
   --Edison

Are u confused?
Are u worried?
   Write it down. Double space.
   Then the worries and confusions are contained and can be studied. 
   Not just by the one who had the worry but by those who support u.
Write the answers in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment